Replacement Wall & Ceiling Mop head is laundered to ISO Class 4 (Class 10) Cleanroom standards and designed for maintaining specific levels of cleanliness in critical controlled environments and cleanrooms. The replacement mop head has superb absorbency, low linting and Chemical resistant. Designed to be used to clean walls, windows and ceilings.
- 100% Polyester woven knit microfibre mop
- Microfibre mop suitable for ISO Class 4 (Class 10) cleanroom and critical environments.
- Superb absorbency, low linting and strong chemical, disinfectant and detergent resistance for critical cleaning
- Autoclavable mop head
- Ideal to clean walls, ceiling, and windows within critical controlled areas and clean rooms. Recommended for Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Optical fibre manufacturers, Research Labs, Hospitals & Veterinary practices and any critical environments.
- Laundered and packaged in an ISO 4 (Class 10) cleanroom
- Recommended to be used in ISO 4 (class 10) or above cleanroom
- Autoclavable 5 times to 124°C±1 / 30mins
- Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008
Size and packaging
- Microfibre Mop head 38 x 7cm
- Individually packed, 25 mops/carton
- Pack size: One Mop Head
- Price shown is for 1 x Microfibre mop head
- Prices ex VAT